GO PRO! PADI Divemaster
Duration: 1 month (flexible)
Take the first step in changing your life and beginning your professional scuba diving career by becoming a PADI Divemaster.
You will work closely with our professional PADI Instructors who will serve in a mentor roles to you while you’ll expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills.
Our PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities by training you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with diving courses as well as incredible diving and a lot of fun along the way.
The PADI Divemaster course includes:
- lesson in dive theory (equipment, decompression theory, physics, physiology, environment)
- water skills exercises (swim, snorkel, float, diver tow, equipment exchange)
- dive skills workshops (demonstrate all 24 scuba and skin diving skills)
- practical applications (dive site setup, briefing, mapping, search & recovery, deep diving
- divemaster conducted programs workshops (scuba review, skin diver, discover scuba dive, discover local diving)
- practical assessments (assisting open water and continuing education courses, guiding certified divers)
By the end of the course you will be required to have 60 logged dives and have completed the Emergency First Response course (or qualifying training) within 24 months.
As a qualified PADI Divemaster you will be able to:
- supervise both training and non-training related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives
- assist instructors with diving courses
- conduct scuba reviews and discover scuba diving subsequent dives
After the PADI Divemaster course you will have the skills and knowledge needed to open the doors of working in the professional diving world! Or go on to become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instuctor.
Dive Timor Lorosae offers flexible packages including accommodation to suit your skills level and timescales. For more information, schedules and packages or to join our next PADI Divemaster course contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to homepage